Sunday, August 27, 2006

6th Post of today

OK... I really didn't mean to blog so much but as a friend was asking me about how to delete blog comments, I suddenly realised that I had 8 comments dating back to Nov 2005 that I didn't moderate and allow for publish. =P Apologies to those who had left the comments and wondered what happened to them! Gomen ne!

Amongst these were one left by Princess in July, before the conclusion of my last relationship. And I wish I had read her comment earlier, before I went to Hong Kong, because it articulated, so clearly, the problem that I had with Bee.

Because you see, you can't love someone for the promise of what
they can be. You have to love them for their imperfections.

1 comment:

diana said...

Fwah I'm flattered. Further on the subject of things you should and shouldn't compromise with people on though: you should never compromise on the following -

(a) sex;
(b) politics;
(c) religion;
(d) weight; and
(e) Birkenstocks

(a) through (c) are easy enough. But verily I say unto you, never date anyone who is fat and/or wears birkenstocks. The first is a sign of moral laxity (fat people just have no self control, as I have told you many times), and the second is a sign of poor judgment.

And besides, you have to be seen in public with that person.