Monday, August 28, 2006

What type of boyfriend do you need?

Princess sent me this quiz in view of the situation that I'm in. Sigh... tie breaker again. It was down to:

I would rather read then hang out with friends. OR

I love all animals.

I picked the second and scored as Preppy: "You got a prep. He cares for everything in the world including you. He will have to spend time with you every day."

If I had chosen the first, would have got a Geek: "I hate to break it to you but you have a guy that would rather study and do good in school then hang out with friends and you. Sorry."

Somehow, these two types seem to describe the situation that I'm in...

Geek

67%

Preppy

67%

None

50%

Emo

33%

Punk

17%

Goth

0%

Skater

0%

Loner

0%

What type of boyfriend do you need? (PICS!)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: