Sunday, August 27, 2006

4th post of today

Blogging more regularly these days. I guess it's because:
  1. I'm less hung up about work these days.
  2. Nothing much else to do while waiting for people to reply to my msn msgs (since I'm not doing notes).
  3. My life doesn't revolve mostly around one person anymore.
  4. I've decided to put more feelings into my blog.

Mummy cooked watercress soup today... even though i dislike watercress, thought I'd better take more soup in hope that my sore throat would go away...

Anyway, I wonder how many people actually talk over the phone these days. For me, I usually only use the phone to chat with boyfriends. =P Before boyfriends came along, I hardly ever used the phone to chat with anyone.

People seem to be using instant messaging a lot more... Is it part of the multi-tasking culture? That instant messaging would allow one to be able to multi-task better? Or is it because instant messaging would give one time to think of a reply, rather than have to say things over the phone that could potentially explode in one's face? Or is it because instant messaging allows us to hide our emotions?

No comments: