Sunday, August 20, 2006

Musings from the office on a lazy Sunday afternoon

Yup. In preparations for the trip tomorrow. I guess I really should have brought my laptop back on Fri but I didn't feel inspired to do so. =P

As I walked down the corridors of my office, I thought of how last year, was surprised to see Kon, who had just joined not too long ago, working in the office on a Saturday. Back then, I was trying to do my filing...

Was also surprised by 烧卖's call at about 11 am this morning. Had gained conscious at about 9 am, sent him a sms and went back to sleep since he hadn't reply. Our conversation was interrupted by someone whom I later confirmed to have called the long number. -_- But then again, I guess he didn't want to have another long teleconversation. =P Shortly after, got a "good morning" sms from 地毯.... Speaking of smses, I've finally deleted all of Bee's smses, including the one he sent on my graduation day last year.

My older cousin came by earlier and asked how's things going with Bee. I didn't see the need to lie, so I told him that we had broken up. My cousin then started giving me advice on how I should look out for someone who shares the same vision of the future as me...

What my vision of the future like? To be with someone who loves me as much as I love him? To have two kids and try my best not to turn them into spoilt brats or neglect them? I'ld like to think that I'm a simple person, who doesn't ask much but am I just thinking too simply? Is love sufficient to overcome it all?

No comments: