Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cheesecake!

Met the Pals for lunch, shopping and baking yesterday. Yes, we used the Hilton recipe cut out from Straits Times. If they hadn't proposed that we try baking it, I'll probably not do it by myself till December or so.

Realised that the recipe called for plain cream, but didn't indicate what it was for! But the cake turned out really well... =) I think it's all to the mixer's credit, to produce a cake so smooth! So tempted to buy another mixer - a proper one that won't die on me after being used thrice. =P

Since Prozac's birthday was 16 Aug, we decided to stick a candle and surprise him. So nice to be spontaneous every now and then. =) You may wish to refer to Little Miss Dreamer's blogfor photos and a more detailed description of Operation Cheesecake. =)

While the cake was baking, my love life was up for discussion again. =P The conclusion was that it was interesting enough to be turned into a script and submitted to Mediacorp. We also talked about whether, if the two were mutually exclusive, we would choose a good boyfriend or a good husband. Instinctively, I thought a good husband would be more important since I'ld be spending the rest of my life with him. But I also agree with Aki's thinking when she picked good boyfriend. If this guy can't even make a good boyfriend, how can you be sure that he would be a good husband?

No comments: