Sunday, August 27, 2006

How could I live without You

How could I survive
Without Your love
Without Your touch
You're the
One that heals me
And cleanses my heart
And sets me free

Led the cell through this song just one or two weeks before I stopped attending cell.


The message in yesterday's service was that

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phi 4: 13

How? By receiving abundant grace, walking in active faith and resting in His love. Faith is our response to God's Grace. Pastor Gerald also showed a clip about Rick Hoyt and his dad Dick. A touching true story about at how Dick, spurred by a father's love for his son, participated in triathlons FOR and WITH him. It reminded me of a poem that I came across on a friend's blog earlier yesterday afternoon.


I was further reminded that we should always have faith in the Lord and of something that someone had said to me. By the end of yesterday's service, I came to a decision to let someone go. And I did. For the third or fourth time. Even though I agree with Aki's logic on why it was more important to have a good boyfriend than a good husband cos no one knows what will happen in the future anyway, at this point in time, I am unable to take that bold step onto the path that would be fraught with difficulties.

If we're meant to be, He would lay the path for us.

Thank you for loving me.

No comments: