Sunday, August 27, 2006

Stupid SE cable: PC can't detect my hp

Yes, facing that problem again. One of the reasons that puts me off using SE phones. Maybe I'll switch back to Nokia next year...

If not for the lousy connection, would have uploaded some pics of my completed mini-project. =) The magazine said it'ld take 6 hrs - I took 6 days. =P Of course, it's only because I was only working on it for an hour or so per day, even when I was in the Maldives. Maldivians had never seen my mini-project type of stuff before! I was quite surprised. Anyway, hope this thing will brighten up someone's day...

Anyway, after effects of not drinking enough water in the Maldives - zit developing on my forehead and woke up w a sore throat today. 3 dessertspoons of Pi Pa Gao hasn't had much effect... =/

No comments: