Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Barbadoo"

How do people know that their partners are THE ONES that they wanna be with for the rest of their lives? Because they can imagine...


... growing old together?
... raising kids together?
... waking up to see their partners every morning?

Because they thank God for bringing these people into their lives?

I guess I've had all of those feelings at one point or another and I've come to realise that while such feelings may be sufficient to kick start a romance, it takes a lot more effort to keep it going for eternity. When I think I know what I had been looking for, it turns out that perhaps, I'd wanted more than that. Sometimes I don't trust myself anymore. Therefore, I am indecisive.

My last experience had taught me to be more patient but I guess I wasn't patient enough. Anyway, I'd reached the last chapter of that book. Time for me to take a break, enjoy the scenery before embarking on a new book, that would hopefully last me a lifetime. =P

No comments: