Friday, August 25, 2006

傻姑

As I sat on a speedboat out of Male yesterday, the nickname from my JC1 choir days suddenly came to mind. Hence, the update at the sidebar. Back then, there was this craze over 《神鸼侠侣》 and we were naming ourselves after characters from the book/drama serial (yes, the one that Fann Wong and Christopher Lee acted in).

Yesterday, I was yet again reminded of how blessed I am. Someone made sure that I brought water to the Maldives. Someone made sure that I drank water and not get dehydrated. Someone helped to pull my trolley back halfway across Male to the jetty. Someone wanted to pay for my dinner. Someone said that he would always have a soft spot for me. Someone said that he would always be around.

Is it because I can't take care of myself and need people to take care of me? =P Nevertheless, I would like to thank all of you for being around and caring. *hugs*

No comments: