Sunday, August 13, 2006

4-5, 5-6, 6-7, ...

Had lunch w YT the other day. I enjoy talking to YT cos he's always so insightful and gives practical advice. Felt quite motivated to revamp my wardrobe after that. Yes, that long overdue task. I think my sister would be pleased. Given the time that has freed up now, I guess I shall make an appointment with my sister to go pamper myself (or her, since I'll probably end up buying stuff that she likes. =P)

The recent ongoings... made me realised that I leave a pretty good first impression on people. =) I never realised that there were people around that actually noticed me.

By chance, I came across an article in "Duet" (yes, the SDU magazine) yesterday, talking about dating traps. One of which was that people shouldn't think that there is only one soul mate for them out there. I guess it makes me think twice about my outlook on dating. There really are many nice guys out there who would say that they care about you. You know that they aren't lying but how do you know who's really The One for you?

No comments: