Thursday, November 30, 2006

DTO

On leave today. After much persuasion by Princess and co, decided to try and relax at home and avoid thinking about work. Suppose to recover from that persistent flu that has been preventing me from breathing properly too. Oh. And to stop me from spreading more germs. =P

I'm breathing relatively normally now. At least my nose isn't runny anymore. There's still a bit of phlegm in my throat but it doesn't irritate me that much. However, trying to relax and not think about work is really difficult. Even though I've only gone online twice to check some emails this morning, as opposed to staying glued to my email all morning.

Try as I might to not think about work, there's still much to do from home. I guess it's cos I haven't really had a covering officer on certain issues, so it's difficult to hand-over to someone else to handle. And just realised that I need to make that Jan trip. =/ Darn.

No comments: