Friday, November 17, 2006

On Leave

Took the afternoon off cos I was going to spend the whole morning at the doctor's.


My regular doctor wasn't in today The doctor that I saw today happened to be my JC senior. =) What a coincidence. At least she found me familar. Anyway, she took a look at my eyes and referred me to the registrar, who thought I was recovering well (just tiny specks now) but shouldn't get discharged yet. So I'll be going back again in two weeks.


Yesterday, took time during lunch to accompany DD to the cemetery. I think that was my first visit to a cemetery here. Didn't think he should be going alone, and wanted to be there for him. So I went. We were hoping to get fast food and ice cream for lunch on our way back but the rain was a major deterrence. Oh well. It's better to skip the ice cream anyway. Getting fat. =P

No comments: