Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The door of the toilet in the master bedroom...

... is broken. We can't close it completely and I think if we close it too tightly, it might just jam. So we close it just lightly jam in the door frame. Pretty obvious that there's someone in there when the door is close so nobody would try to open the door.

Except him:



Meet Yang Yang. This three-year old kid is my mum's student. She's been babysitting him after school every day for a few hours in the evening cos his parents have to work late.

The above-mentioned toilet is used as a changing room. I came home yesterday and was greeted by his "Cheh Cheh". I went straight to the toilet to change clothes. As I was changing, I could hear him call "Cheh Cheh, Cheh Cheh", getting louder and louder... and the next thing I knew, this cute little thing had barged into my changing space. =P Thankfully, I had just managed to finish changing. =P

We think this little monster might eat us out of house and home. As I was eating dinner at the PC yesterday and had just took up my first spoonful, he ran to me and opened his mouth widely, expecting to be fed. Sis says that earlier, he had eaten as much rice as her for dinner! Mum gave him about 1/4 to 1/2 a bowl of rice, which upon completion, he still requested for more. Growing child indeed. =P

Watch this space for more updates on Yang Yang's escapades!

No comments: