Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dehydrated, I am

Here's what I drank today:

6.30 am: 1 glass of water
1 - 2 pm: half a bottle of Snapple Pink Lemonade
2 - 7 pm: quarter bottle of Snapple Pink Lemonade
8.45 pm: half bowl of soup
9.30 pm: a gulp of water

I find that every morning, if I start clearing emails before I get my mug of water, 80% chance that I won't drink water that whole morning. =P Recall reading somewhere that being dehydrated affects your thinking (I suppose cos water is such an important part of your body). Maybe that's why I'm getting more inefficient. haha.

2 comments:

lexancer said...

please consider increasing your water intake... keeps your skin supple too in the long run... but more importantly, it is the essence of life...

said...

Hey I have the same problem, sometimes I get so caught up I hardly drink anything and don't go to the loo too...it's so unhealthy!