Monday, June 06, 2005

What my cousin is up to...

So my dear cousin really does seem more kan cheong to see me get attached and married than i am.

Apparently, there's a new guy in her church. 28, optometrist or something, single, hot favourite for aunties in the church to attempt to matchmake to their single nieces. So my dear girl decided that she must introduce that guy to meet and decided that i should go to their church one of these sunday mornings to get a look at the guy.

In the end, my aunt (who knew nothing of my cousin's plans) invited me to go for the evening service just now. My cousin was disappointed that the guy didn't go but the pastor happened to be praising the guy in tonight's service, causing my cousin to grin from ear to ear.

Am I gonna have to be that desperate to depend on my cousin on matchmaking services? lol

No comments: