Friday, June 03, 2005

NEWSFLASH

Back to boring old reality. =P

Another normal day. finally bought my new pair of shoes! at Novena Sq. =P then went KK for weekly feel-good session. Played XBOX (some car racing game and "The Hobbit") with a girl (Ika) cos there weren't any boys hogging the XBOX today! hehe...

Then later, Ika, her sister, another girl and I played monopoly! MADNESS! We were trying to play really fast cos the room was closing in half an hour and i was the banker. cards and money flying around! and Ika was caught stealing money from the bank, after which i had to keep stopping her from using the bank as her ATM. Then it turns out that the new volunteer is a Financial Planner (with a subsidiary of Philip Capital) and she arrange a consultation session with me to give me an idea of what financial planning is about. No cost lar... since just introduction. I guess it's good to have an idea of such things. Cannot always be so ignorant!

Sis noticed the new bag. She calls it Obiang. =( And asks what are the chances that i'll need such a bag. and she was surprised that i didn't buy covered shoes. Reminded her not to wear my heels tomorrow (wearing to my new workplace tomorrow) and she confessed that HER new shoes really aren't any good for walking around/standing for long periods of time. THANK GOODNESS I DIDN'T WEAR THEM YESTERDAY!

Bought a cake just now! Wanted to get discount on it so went looking for Mum, who was at NTUC (or maybe she had moved on to another supermarket) but bumped into my friend GT. So i asked if she had the POSB ATM card, she said yes, and i made her dump her bf and dragged her with me. haha... Later i realised that i could have bought the cake tomorrow morning and have used my sister's discount card instead. =P oh well...blur me... I really should read emails more carefully...

No comments: