Wednesday, June 22, 2005

i'm not yvonne! hmmph.

uncle david loves to call me yvonne. cos the girl who used to sit at my desk was called yvonne. so uncle david goes ard telling ppl to call me yvonne. -_-

so uncle david (UD) was chatting w sunny in sunny's room and i happened to walk past. then they pulled me into their conversation:

UD : so how old are u now?
Me : eh... going to be 23.
UD : orh... so u got 2.5 more years to be a fruitcake.
Me : eh?
UD : 25 yrs old mah... x'mas day... then fruitcake lor. then next yr, ba zhang (rice dumpling), then yr after that, mooncake lor! then after that...
Me : left on the shelf and no one wants liao!
everybody: LOL

UD also said if dun wanna be fruitcake, can also be logcake. =P

anyway, my job involves lots of free lunches, dinners and tea sessions apparently. so UD's aim is to fatten me up to 50kg in 2 months' time. or was it one month?

No comments: