Friday, June 03, 2005

Television Baton

Feel so honoured to have sparked Spinky's idea! haha... don't think anyone can beat me.

Total volume of video files on my computer:

Approx 140GB, maybe 550+ files? this excl my bro's extensive cd/dvd collection.

The television shows I have watched today/ are going to watch today are:
1. Bleach
2. 同心圆
3. 阴差阳错
4. 流金岁月


Five shows that I really like to watch are:
1. Cardcaptor Sakura. One of the first anime i watched as a teenager. I love Clamp's artwork!
2. Fruits Basket. First introduced to it in 2001, it's just really sweet...
3. Desperate Housewives. Hmmm... coupled with Sims 2, does seem to show some truth to Vin's comments? haha
4. Love Revolution. SO TOUCHING! plus Fujiki is so SHUAI!!! actually i like a lot of other Jap shows lar... watch whatever my sister watches...
5. Tokyo Cinderella Love Story. One of the earliest J-drama that i watched and remember. i think the first j-drama i ever watched was "101 proposals" but don't remember much except that the make lead eventually proposed with a NUT (as in the nut that goes with a screw).

Five people I'm passing the baton on to are:

1. Prozac - i'm pretty sure he has a huge storage somewhere...
2. the ultimate liu song ren fan - i'm sure she's just raring to share her collection with everyone.
3. Xuxinli - eh... i think u might have a collection somewhere too... haha...
4. Vin - i know u watch a lot of tv too! esp Ch 8!
5. Conscience - eh... entertain us with your taste in TV programs!

No comments: