Monday, June 27, 2005

I won't be left on the shelf! er... at least i hope so...

everyone seems to be rather concerned abt my marital status. should they be?

my colleague of less than 2 weeks (A GUY) just encouraged me to go for SDU outings. and to go for SDU outings with a guy who goes to SDU outings. luckily i found out that the colleague is already attached. kind of freaky, dun u think? anyway, do colleagues go ard asking new colleagues to join SDU activities? although some of the SDU activities sound fun, i really dun think i would wanna go w a guy i only had lunch w once.

then on my way home tonite, bumped into my brother's fren's aunt (note: childhood fren, i noe the guy too). she was ecstatic to hear that i was still single. i think she said something like telling my bro's fren's mum that i'm still single. and said something along the line of "you should get together w him! would make a great couple! both of u so guai1..."

frankly, i really do make a sucky gf. why's everyone so concerned that i'm single?

2 comments:

said...

哦~~ 你的同事...是那為我認識的嗎? 哈哈!!

Greencraft said...

haha... nono... not the one u noe... :)