Tuesday, May 17, 2005

T&J's wedding!

My DHS seniors! (11 years older than me)

took this at the wedding last night... the guy in the centre is the current DHS principal aka my physics teacher. he was one of the "brothers" while i was one of the "sisters" and we made him act as a pole for the groom to dance around! haha...

his daughter is so adorable rite? apparently she was trying so hard not to blink during the photo-taking that she blinked furiously after. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

anyway, the morning started out as a potential mess cos:
  1. it was raining
  2. there was a traffic jam
  3. 2 bridesmaids with the "sweet" and the "hot" arrived at the hotel LATER than the groom's entourage
  4. the matchmaker's car broke down.
thank goodness the car broke down. =P the 4 of us present would hardly be sufficient to hold the door! so it ran pretty smoothly from there... I yam seng the loudest! haha...

so fun! who's gonna get married next? can see why my cousin wants to be my bridesmaid... =)

No comments: