Friday, May 20, 2005

bloated

thank goodness i went out for lunch today. mum created century egg porridge a la cereal and for dinner, we had unfresh fish. >_<

developed my photos! picked out the ones i thought are nice... some turned out pixelated. think maybe they were taken at lower resolution even though larger photo size. not sure. pixelation not too obvious unless u stare at it in the day. anyway, don't know if i should start arranging photos now, or wait till after the full Japan Tour report emerges so that can write memories into the album too. =)

I AM STARTING WORK ON 13th JUNE! How exciting. decided that even if i do get offered the Venice Biennale internship, it would cause too much inconvenience to accept it - my dentist is also not too keen on me being away for too long at this point in treatment. Or maybe i'm just chicken - no guts to go italy by myself for 2 months. well, actually, don't even know if they are going to offer it to me or not but shall just be happy that i got an exciting career ahead of me...

No comments: