Friday, May 27, 2005

au revoir, my tresses!

the whole point of making appointments is so that the person you arrange with can spend optimal amount of time with every customer.

however, halfway through my haircut, she had to go cut someone else's hair. wouldn't have been that bad if she hadn't left me there for HALF AN HOUR staring at myself in a huge mirror. i was ready to cry liao. looked damn "toot" cos she was only 3/4-way through. and the hair-dry girl sucks. lousy. let my hair fly all over my face.

when she came back and finished the job, it wasn't any more comforting. was looking for a more corporate look. told her that i was starting an admin job, but frankly, i think my hairstyle now is neither here nor there. mebbe i'm just not used to it. but i still wanna cry. doesn't help that i just watched the last episode of desperate housewives.

No comments: