Wednesday, May 18, 2005

somebody save me...

exploded with anger today. it really isn't nice if you move other people's things around when they are away and not tell them exactly what you moved where and let them go figure out for themselves.

-----

today: dentist visit
i was 10 min late for my dental appt today. got to the mrt station only to find that i brought the Japan wallet out so had to run home to get my regular wallet n rush to Orchard. why did i bring the wrong wallet? cause some people like to mess with other people's things without thinking/telling the other person.

usually when it rains, there's a traffic jam because cars slow down to avoid accidents. traffic jam at the dentist's too. he was 40 min behind schedule today. as i was sitting in the waiting area, came across today's horoscope in Life: your unselfish acts will be repaid 8 times over. so was wondering if the dentist being later than me was a good thing, because that would mean that i wasn't really late so i didn't really cause the dentist any trouble. =P

anyway, my dentist thinks i'll do ok for my new career and that i'm an "ideal candidate based on the limited interaction" he has had with me. Aww... he also said that my braces will only be off ard 3rd or 4th quarter. =( had hoped to get it off by july (graduation) but i guess that's not likely. hopefully can get it off by my birthday...

-----
just counted our japan photos! got abt 900+ from amongst the 3 of us... =P i think olympus cameras have more vivid colours, spinky n aki have very colourful photos of flowers! as the official ecological photographer for the trip, i am ashamed that my photos pale in comparison. literally. hope to get BK's photos tomorrow, then can start sorting out which ones to develop! then can buy a new album and hopefully get it ready by the next choir pals outing! =)

No comments: