Saturday, May 28, 2005

Musical Baton

WAH... VOC put me top of her target list... lol. after i did it, here goes:

Total volume of music files on the laptop:
3.09GB, 640 songs. still doesn't beat GZ. may have one or two songs lurking outside the folder... don't own most of the songs, prob half belong to my sister (huge Ayu database =P)...

The last CD I bought was:
if i remember right... was a Valen Hsu compilation cd. too long ago. mebbe in sec school. i do remember the first that i bought: emil chau "xiao tian tang" (with EZ band) bought with MPH vouchers i won in sec 1!

Song playing right now:
nothing. but it would probably be Breakaway (kelly clarkson) or Without You (Kimberly Locke and Clay Aiken). makes me seem like a AI fan huh? but recently, Without You has been the song in my head.

Five songs that I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

1. Angel by Sarah MacLachlan. listen to it whenever i feel down.

2. Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. listen to it when i feel rebellious and cos i love Princess Diaries!

3. Feel by Robbie Williams. listen to it when i feel rebellious. love the beat.

4. To where you are by Josh Groban. I remember when i first heard him sing on Ally. OMG. it was so touching. in that episode, he sang it for his dead "mum" i think. then i saw him sing again at a mini concert and he dedicated it to all those people who's brothers etc are soldiers fighting in Iraq.

5. 我愿意 by 王菲. kept bugging Vin for the lyrics in sec sch but in the end, shu e gave it to me in my autograph book. why is it in this list? eh... i love faye wong's earlier works - breathy melancholic pieces. and i think this would be one song that i would wanna play at my wedding. haha...

Something irrelevant: just realised that out of the 5, only 1 chinese although i have greater exposure to chinese pop.

Five people I'm passing the baton to:
1. Prozac: cos u haven't replied to being targeted!
2. Spinky: cos u haven't replied to being targeted!
3. Vin: cos u haven't replied to being targeted!
4. Ms Dreamer: cos u haven't been targeted!
5. Xuxinli: cos u're the only one outside my groupies in my list of bloggers whom i think would reply to this. ha.

No comments: