Monday, February 02, 2009

Pack, Pack, Pack...

Today was vouchers consumption day. Since the movers are coming tomorrow, I went out to buy whatever else I needed to ship over to AD.

Dragged my sister and her bf w me to IKEA and bought bowls, a picture frame and a laundry basket amounting to $84. Then used up my Best Denki vouchers with a hair dryer and food processor. Spent 2 hrs at Best Denki (in addition to an hour/week for the last two weeks) wondering what to buy.

Packed for the last two hours. Packed half my scrapbook stuff in. Must remember to pack my photos in too. Those that I developed before the PC crashed. Haven't had time to put them into albums, or buy albums for that matter. I think I developed them more than a year ago... =P

So hard to fill up the packing list. Had drawn up an excel spreadsheet to help me calculate the worth of my stuff. By my estimate, my books (comprising mostly DD's Neil Gaiman/Stephen King books and art books we bought on our honeymoon) cost $1200. Quite surprised that they cost so much. Means my clothes will probably cost more (forgot to count them by type before I packed them into my suitcase).

I hope I don't forget anything... at least nothing bulky. 3 more weeks to go...

No comments: