Monday, February 02, 2009

They came, they saw, they packed...

In less than an hour, the movers packed about $15k worth of stuff into 16 boxes, or approx 80 cubic feet in volume. My allowance is 90 so I was quite surprised that I came so close. Didn't realise I had that much stuff.




Felt a bit sad as they stuffed my kitties into the boxes. I'm not going to see them for a month or more. Wished I hugged them a bit more before they left.



Apart from the kitties, some of the stuff that are being shipped are:
  1. my San Guo Yan Yi - compulsory reading in Sec 3. we would get tested on the content to see if we really read it. I think I might re-read it when I get there, although I think I'll need the dictionary (which I didn't ship because I think Mum needs to refer to it every now and then).
  2. DD's snooker cue - it's got a name, which evades me. DD named it after his favourite snooker player.
  3. Indonesian dinnerware - worth $400, DD won it at the first D&D we went to.
  4. Wedding picture - It's been in a box since the wedding and I can't remember what colour the frame is. I think it's brown.
  5. PC & speakers - sponged them off my brother. hehe... SIMS 3 is going to be out later this month!!!!!!!!!
  6. Badminton racket - ditto. He used to be on the school team but he doesn't play now anyway, so I asked him for it. hehe...
  7. Clothes hangers - just a few. Don't think I took enough, but Qi's wardrobe is ever expanding so she probably needs them here anyway.
  8. 3/4 of my scrapbooking supplies - Initially, I thought of checking in the whole lot when I fly, but it really is quite heavy.


Cya in a month, my 16 boxes of stuff... Hope all of you make it there in one piece. *wave*

5 comments:

lexancer said...

Matthew Stevens.

I hope everything makes it in one piece too.

Anonymous said...

San Guo Yan Yi!!!

-spinky

Greencraft said...

Yah... I would have brought Shui Hu Zhuan along if it was still with me. Think I gave it to my cousin who went to DHS after me.

said...

U know after watching Red Cliff 2 I want to read the san guo book again. But I can't find mine anymore. Know anyone else who still has it? Maybe can ask KY...haha! Hope all ur stuff get shipped safely~!

Greencraft said...

aiyah... I think he shld still hv his. What abt heh heh? Anyway, if they don't have it anymore, I can bring it back for u when I'm next back in Singapore.