Thursday, January 29, 2009

Of kitties and gritties

Princess Di was back for CNY and said she'll post me a Hello Kitty coin bank when I get to Abu Dhabi. Another one to join the collection of Hello Kitty paraphernalia - which really isn't much. There's:
  1. fake Hello Kitty plush w squeaky ear - I think this was my first Hello Kitty soft toy, although I think it's an imitation cos it doesn't have a Sanrio sticker on it.
  2. pink dress Kitty - first kitty from the hubby, then-bf.
  3. macdonalds Kitty on a strap - from my sis.
  4. Kimono Kitty porcelain doll - bought from my first trip to Japan in 2005.
  5. Kitty head - another kitty from the hubby that he brought back from KL.
  6. UN Kitty - yes, Kitty had invaded the UN. had, because I was told that it's out of stock now. Must be all the Japanese tourists. LOL
  7. Wedding Kitty and DD - wedding gift from my sis.
  8. Hide and Seek Kitty - limited edition! It's Kitty in a detective costume (comprising a trenchcoat, top, skirt, unmentionables, and shoes, which can all be taken off). Birthday present from the hubby with help from my sis. I used to go see this Kitty every time I go to Wheelock and one day it was gone (someone else had bought it)! My sis had to scour a few shops to find another one. =P
  9. Kitty car mat - Christmas gift from the boss. Why would anyone bear to step on Kitty's face?
  10. Hello Kitty hp straps & pouch - buys from Japan.
I would upload photos, except that for now, all of these items have been chucked into boxes waiting to be packed. I almost forgot Kimono Kitty, cos she was sitting in the corner of my wardrobe. Good thing I decided to run through my wardrobe again to see what clothes to ship, and what to hand-carry.

The movers are coming on Monday morning to pack my stuff. Really should buy my mixer/food processor/blender soon.

No comments: