Thursday, January 15, 2009

ASEAN 6 and counting...

Past the halfway mark of visiting the other ASEAN countries when I visited the capital with the coolest initials this week. Came back earlier than expected (a mad rush to pack, luckily I travel light). Glad to be home. Was getting sick from the cold hotel room (light went off by itself once... wonder why) and eating too much (i just had to try a little of everything and can't resist desserts especially).

Unfortunately, found out from this trip tt my move to AD will be postponed by two weeks from my original target date. Mum's probably not going to be too happy that my stuff will crowd the place for 2 weeks more than expected. =P The good thing is, I'll still make it in time for our 9 mth anniversary...

Which reminds me. Happy 8 months anniversary dear. One day in advance but what the heck. Big kiss and hug for you. Hope you do well for your run tomorrow.

No comments: