Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shipping

Decided that I'm not confident enough that I can finish packing by Friday so it'ld be better to incur mummy's wrath and leave the things in boxes during CNY. =P

Was told today that I have too many stuff and they will have to be shipped, and not flown. SIGH. longer wait to get my stuff I guess...

Planning to fly off on 18 Feb now cos gg Laos in early Feb. Hopefully by then, it would mean that it would be a short wait for my shipment to arrive. In the meantime, need to do the following:
  1. buy a hair dryer and a mixer/food processor
  2. pack
  3. send out wedding photos to family and friends (not a year yet!)
  4. apply for international driving permit
  5. get a certificate for my dental health
  6. go for vaccinations (haven't done by Hep A - or was it B? - booster shot)
Longest I've been away from home is 5 weeks (Geneva/AD in Mar last yr). Hope I don't forget to bring anything.

No comments: