Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ouch.

A girl wearing 4 in stilettos stepped on the middle toe of my right foot on my way home today. =/ Left a small red mark.


Spent 12 hrs in a poorly-ventilated "bunker" today. This morning, my nose was still quite irritated from the bad air yesterday. Thankfully, it cleared up quickly. =) Apparently PS had already complained that we needed more air-conditioning but they couldn't perform magic overnight. =P


Don't know why I was so happy to get his call just now. Scrambled to my phone for fear that he would hang up (though would have been cheaper for me to call him back on my home phone =P). Am I just happy cos I got a response? Or happy cos it's him? Just a 1 min 04 sec call to say where he was. Was a bit disappointed that there were no queries on my toe but then again, it's just a toe. (He clarified that he didn't read the msg carefully. =P)

No comments: