Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My language bar doesn't work.

Switched to beta Blogger the other day. After which, the Chinese text in my sidebar became gibberish and my friends couldn't comment. Sigh...

Today's lunch stirred up some old memories... Memories of how we always wanted to do certain things but never got to do so. We always thought, "we'll do that next time" but we never did. Or maybe it's my fault. Just like how I've been meaning to give my godparents a treat for ages and have not done so to date. =P

"The chance will come" - it's one of those phrases that one says all the time but does the chance ever come? Sometimes, if you'd missed the chance, would it come by again?

Sometimes, as one chance slips by, another of the opposite nature appears... Coincidence or destined? For one or for both?

Am I a natural pessimist or optimist?

Take careful steps and don't look back.

No comments: