Friday, November 12, 2004

peeling nose

the scalded bit on my nose hasn't healed yet. itchy fingers peeling dead skin off...

yesterday was deepavalli. spent the day in sch. worked till 6am last nite. wow. dun think i've ever stayed up so late (or should i say, early?) . then again, i think i stayed up till abt 5+ b4...

finally finished my thesis! yay! it's kind of stringy.... loose sentences here n there. boss loves my photoshop pics... haha... wanna to offer to help him make nicer ones but NAH......... he wants the original files then he can try n edit them himself lar... hee... mebbe i should start to copyright my work n avoid getting my work "pirated" AGAIN. *think central cdc*

so anyway, a little praise goes a long way... makes me think abt wanting to do research. =p do i have what it takes to go all the way? hmm.


No comments: