Saturday, November 13, 2004

Lost time

i've lost time. literally.

i have no idea where my watch is. haven't worn it for a whole week... =( my wrist feels so uncomfortable cos i'm so used to have my watch around it, brushing against the table when i type... WHERE ARE U???

so relieved to have handed in my thesis liao. boss seems to be serious about publishing a paper based on our work. but it was so rushed that a lot of stuff actually wasn't properly done. but he doesn't seem to have considered HIRING me (apparently he's hired student helpers b4) to repeat some of the work. oh well.

exams are in a week's time. JUST started on my 2500 word essay. due tues w my 1 page assignment. oh... n i have a 2 page assignment that's due tmr! but then shu e, sharon n peo should have done most of the work liao. =P prob will have to read thru the whole thing (which i haven't been reading) n cut it down to size.

SLEEPY.

No comments: