Wednesday, March 23, 2005

MFA II

apparently i did ok enough to be considered... so now to stage 2. realised that i have 3 CAs coming up next week. n all of them are group work requiring presentations. all on different days. thus ended up changed the selection test date TWICE. hope it doesn't reflect badly on me. So paiseh. i arranging for stuff but forget that i actually have something on on these dates. -_-

generally suay day. a cockroach ran over my feet when i was washing my face at 630am. that woke me up. ended up waiting a lot for nothing today too... sheesh. then tuition ended early so i thought i'ld drop by melly welly's house on my way home. hung around outside hoping that someone would hear me and come open the door but no one did. oh well. try again next time.

my sis has dozed off on the sofa with her mask still on. suppose to leave on for half hour. didn't time for her. will it dry and crack if she doesn't wake up in time? i wonder...

No comments: