Saturday, March 26, 2005

9,900!!!

Today my aunt gave me a skirt from Japan, size 11. the price tag says 9,900 yen. do u know how much that is in Sing $? *drop jaw*

Ah ma's birthday!!! played London Bridge with my cousins and nieces. So funny to reminescence how we were like when we (cousins nearer to my age) were that age. Laurie is simply adorable as usual! apparently she learnt to wear her sandals in a week in school! WOW!

Family gatherings are always good for business. Aunt asked if i would be free in May to watch Tristan. Then later, I think i signed myself up for more tuition in Serangoon area. And i kind of cursed myself that i won't be able to find a job *choi* quick. The latter may be a good or bad thing... would be nice to have that bit of free time to pick up some hobby or something before i start work... and i'm still committed to giving tuition to my current students... Oh well, see how.

No comments: