Monday, February 21, 2005

my other darling cousin

Brit is so cute. She's really hardworking... She's always calling me mean, or saying things like "but i'm your flesh and blood" or "my blood is running through yours" or "blood is thicker than water".... anyway, she's cute. =)

she's the one who wants to be my bridesmaid. and keeps asking me if i wanna date her school's "administrator" which translates to clerk. and today she asked me what type of guys i like. so the first thing that popped into my mind was "intellectually challenging", as i quote some ST movie reviewer who reviewed "Before Sunset" and said "the sexiest part of the human body is the brain". and she said next time, she'll try to hook me up with a doctor. are doctors more intellectually challenging?

so today i helped her with her speech on regret. she was so happy in the end that she asked me to be her kid's godma next time. That's the great thing about teaching! to inspire the younger ones to do well. But i don't really wanna teach... or do i? Sigh... what to do? what to do?

No school tmr! or at least, no early lessons tmr! fieldtrip to BTNR to talk to Nparks. And it's the first (and only) mid-term break that i'm having w my siblings at home too! wah... all 3 Singapore universities having break in the same period! Imagine the 3 of us fighting to use the pc over the next few days.... Things are gonna get ugly. LOL...

No comments: