Monday, February 14, 2005

*muacks* HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

it's 3.50am. can't sleep. couldn't sleep same time last week too. darn. this is really bad. mon's my longest day... mebbe i should reschedule tonite's tuition. doesn't help that there's a mosquito that gave me 4-5 bites every sun nite then buzzes around my ears as if to gloat. is that what's keeping me up? got one on the sole of my foot too. SIAN. some people tell me live on higher floors, less likely to get mosquitoes... i live on 7th floor leh... mosquito fly up from ground level? or maybe it's raising it's family in my neighbour's house but decided to come visit me every sun nite? -_-

anyway, shall not comment on chinese new yr since it'll mostly be about my darling laurie-ann. =) i think CNY celebrations so far this yr has been great! compared to last yr... although some people were missing in action. =( GET WELL SOON!!!

Yesterday my cousin got married! The thing about weddings these days is that it's so common to use PPT to feature old photos of the couple... then my younger cousin told me that every time she goes to a wedding, she starts wondering what her wedding will be like, then wonder who she's gonna question. Then came the inevitable: Cheh cheh, why you got no boyfriend? This being the same cousin who wants to be my bridesmaid n recently, decided to try her hand at matchmaking by giving me a brief intro of her sch "administrator" (frankly, i think he's a clerk) - my age, earns $7/hr and mostly sits around in the office watching people go by. She's a real darling... thanks for your concern, dear... But i think the situation isn't so bad as to require your assistance? =P

So yesterday was really fun n exciting! At nite was at melly welly's house. Merv managed to lose at Tai Tee even though he had all 4 aces. Unwittingly gambled for the 1st time. won $2.60 in mahjong. got full pts... actually over liao cos it was 对对胡 and 半色. then prozac had to get 对对胡 and 清一色。 -_- but it was really funny... we kept daring each other to do 平胡。 Then i did something impulsive when i got home. Is it gonna have any negative reprecussions? Hope not... hmmm... =P

Generally feeling quite pleased with myself with what i've done the past week. =) has gotta be my best holiday period ever!

it's 4am. i slept at 4am last mon morn. will i be able to get that 2h of sleep today? hmmm...

2 comments:

said...

AIyer u guys played MJ?!?! Bo jio...haha! Nah I wouldn't have been able to go anyway, with that darn dissy in the way that time. Haha! sounds like u all had fun though! What impulsive thing?!

Greencraft said...

*whiny voice* dun tell you... =P