Thursday, October 28, 2004

Chapter 9. Lemongrass

Today we went Lemongrass for dinner... =) Boss' treat! 4 of us squeezed in the back of his car while he drove w Bernie next to him... Academics ah... talk abt work non-stop! they went on and on about research and what they can do... i was the ONLY Singaporean in the car and i had no idea how to get to Heeren's carpark. Not my fault that i decide not to learn how to drive? =P anyway, i think easterners like me dun really noe how to get around from nus to anywhere else. =P

We must have spent at least $360... but had a $120 voucher lar... still, he was quite amazed at the cost. the mango w glutinous rice was very good!!! better than Thai Express! the red ruby wasn't too sweet either. everyone was laughing and laughing about all sorts of things during dinner while boss, bernie n our GOH talked about work. =P

today's results weren't too good. sigh. no idea what went wrong. wasted effort. =( still feeling crummy that didn't do very well for the last marine bio ca. hai...

argh... i hate the end of projects when u have to sort your data and stuff. so irritating... sigh...

3 comments:

LKY said...

My goodness! How can it be "too difficult"??? Maybe Prozac has been too busy delivering babies and examining mothers. =P I shall assist him by attempting to solve the puzzle then – Wheel of Fortune style.

“Can I have an ‘H’ pls?”
“Yes, we have 1 ‘H’.”

“Can I have an ‘L’ pls?”
“Yes, 5 ‘L’s.”

And so on… Until finally…

“I would like to solve the puzzle. The new HELLO KITTY collection launched by MCDONALD’S is kind of cute… at least they look so in the ads. Some of the colours are really nice but then must buy an EXTRA VALUE MEAL and top up $1.50 then can buy. -_- anyway, been out for about 2 weeks liao n the colour I like best is prob sold out. Sigh…”

Dear Greencraft, am I right? =)

Greencraft said...

who r u?

Greencraft said...

ok... ignore the previous comments. i know who u are liao. still the one who knows me the best. =P but then y dya get me a dating book last yr??? -____- or mebbe prozac's juz too "exhausted and fatigued..." to think. =P