Friday, October 29, 2004

Chapter 10. Life

Seems like a life in Thailand is only worth USD250. sigh.

Jason Hsu assaulted a member of the paparazzi!

Still struggling to sort my results.

For those who don't read the comments posted on my page, he-who-is-wondering-what-he-is-doing-in-Med (which frankly, i think many ppl in Med prob feel the same way too) has solved the FIB.

There's a dragonfly stuck in my house. apparently it loves my ceiling lamp and is getting it's kicks sticking onto the lamp and occasionally knocking its wings against the lampshade.

2 comments:

said...

Because it's the paparazzi. They're always begging to be beaten up anyway. Thank goodness he did a public apology. Prozac, RF will scold but he won't hit. haha.

Oh I hate that dragonfly sound!!!

LKY said...

Yah!!! I also couldn't believe my ears when I heard that on Channel 8 news. So shocking... The newspaper today even wrote that the reporter had some mild concussion and a left ?haematoma!

Anyway, must thank Greencraft for the entertaining FIB. Can't wait for more to come!