Sunday, October 22, 2006

Baby... 你就是我的唯一...

The very first live paid concert that I've attended! It's so cool to be in a stadium watching a live performance. =) Eyes couldn't stop tearing but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. =)



Spinky and I were given inflatable balloons that said "I Sony Ericsson my hero" on one side and the name of the concert on the other:



My balloons deflated pretty quickly. -____- While Spinky's managed to stay firm throughout. =P


As expected, he concluded with "唯一" *swoon* Was hoping that he'ld do a piano solo as he sang that but it's still wonderful with the band. =) After the concert, Spinky and I attempted to catch sight of him leaving the stadium but only saw a dishy "side dish" - his 20-yr old Aussie guitarist Chris, who's doesn't know anyone in Singapore (according to Lee Hom) and is probably like 1.8m tall. =P



Anyway, Spinky and I resolved to buy tickets on the ground level (instead of at terrace level i.e. low/mid-priced tickets) for future concerts. =) And we concluded that the concerts that we are likely to want to go are Jay's, Mayday's and of course, Lee Hom's next one.



Oh Spinky! Realised why we only counted about 7 albums when "蓋世英雄" is supposed to be album no. 10 - "公轉自轉" was actually his 4th album. =)



I'm sure Spinky's preparing a full report on yesterday's concert so keep a look out for it on her blog!

No comments: