Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bruise

That's the mark just above my right elbow. Got it somehow from paintball today I guess. Though I really don't remember getting hit there.


Paintball was... breath-taking. Literally. Suffering from the severe lack of exercise, I was. It was quite fun. =) Quite amazed at how no one really noticed me in the last game in which i shooting left, right, over the target. Despite the fact that I was wearing a bright red top which everyone commented to be "excellent" for camouflage. =P


All roads lead to OCC - it's just a matter of how long it takes. For a while, we thought we might end up in Johor and panicked over the lack of passports. Nonetheless, our driver WJ deserves a big thanks for showing us parts of Singapore which we might have not seen before. =)


WENT TO SEE LEE HOM@JUNCTION 8! Quite glad that I did. Nice poster. =) Too bad he was looking away when I went up to him. He was less than a metre away! I'm pretty sure the Ultimate LSR fan's sister was out there somewhere. Made a pathetic attempt at being a screaming fan. =P Should practise so as not to disappoint Spinky at the concert on the 21st. For more details, check out Spinky's latest blogpost.

No comments: