Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Checking in?

Had to drop a cd off at Hyatt after work just now.

Bumped into Terky on the van and he offered to walk with me from the van drop-off to Hyatt. When we got to Hyatt, the natural instinct was to go up to the reception to confirm that the guest who was suppose to receive the cd did indeed stay there.

So we walked up to the counter, and the guy said, "Checking in?" Sheesh.

-------

On other matters, had lunch with my course participants today. Alicia complained that although she thinks I need to attend more of such meals and fatten up, she would rather I lunch with the office folks today because only 3 of them were going for lunch together.

So I sat at the same table as David. Always like going to lunches with David because he's funny and entertains the guests. The lunch came with a simple dessert buffet. So typical me, having the sweet tooth, tried the mango mousse cake, strawberry mousse and two slices of fruits. And you know what he did? He dumped half of his tiramisu and cheese cake - two of the most sinful desserts - onto my plate and told the participants that I could afford to gain more weight. -_-

No comments: