Monday, July 31, 2006

2nd day in HK

Went to church yesterday morning. Somewhat similar to Trinity and it was a good experience. First time I've been to a church overseas (as in sit in a service), and first time I've been to another church (i.e. not Trinity) since last year.

After that, we went to Causeway Bay and had dim sum *again* (but I'm not complaining). Met Honey Bee's primary school friend who's a Hong Konger. Quite a nice chap, very friendly. While he and Honey Bee caught up over lunch, Serene (our hostess) and I went shopping. I'm quite pathetic at shopping - bought a zara tee, a Little Twin Stars fan and wrapping paper (why? cos it's cute =P). Bumped into Honey Bee and Friend at Sogo - Why? Cos they were looking for the elusive perfect Hello Kitty soft toy. =P He couldn't find one that I liked though, despite his Friend's best efforts to track down shops that sold Hello Kitty. =P After thatn, we went to eat 炖奶. SO NICE! I love dairy products and the 炖奶 was so smooth and yummy!

In the evening, we went to the Peak. Took a video of the tram ride but if I run out of space on my SD card, will have to delete it (should have brought the camera cable). We took photos of the sunset, ate Mcwings, bought Kittybricks (Hello Kitty in Bearbricks format!) at Macdonalds, took some evening shots of Hong Kong too. Foggy though... =/ After that, we had dinner with our hosts and Friend at Causeway Bay.

We'll be going to Disneyland later. Praying for good weather and a small crowd. Btw, scalded my tongue on the first night and I think it's developed some small ulcers. =/ Hope they heal soon and don't affect my appetite. =P

No comments: