Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Lightheaded

after getting a haircut. Got it at Icon@Isetan cos I had Isetan vouchers anyway.

When you go to a hairdresser, do you know exactly how you want your hair cut? I never really do, although I thought I was quite specific this time. But I'm not impressed with the cut.

Even when I don't know what kind of haircut I want, I usually feel good about what my hairdressers produce. But not this time. Could be that the fringe always takes some getting used to, but even the length seems a bit awkward.

I wish I had a better idea of the kind of hairstyle I want, or that would suit my face shape. Didn't think that the hairdresser helped much either.

Will probably go back to my sister's hairdresser in AMK next time, even though it's far away. The guy's quite friendly and did a pretty good job the last time I went there (albeit it was a fairly routine trim+colour). But given my track record (a haircut every six months max), would probably be a while before I go for another haircut.

Now, to wait for my hair to grow long enough to tie up so it doesn't look so terrible.

No comments: