Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Greenie bought her first pair of Crocs!




Nope, it wasn't at the Crocs expo sale, although I did go and get dizzy from the huge crowds jostling around and trying on tons of Crocs of different patterns. Went home wishing that my feet were 1 size smaller cos all the nice colours/designs were size 4 shoes.

It was at Robinsons Centrepoint. It was meant to be. I happened to go check out the sports section and remembered that the Crocs were there too and I took a look. Lo and behold! A single pair of black/lavender cleo sandals stood out among the hole-y ones. And it was my size! I don't know how long it waited for me to come by... so I hesitated for a while, and decided to buy it. Wore it home thereafter. =)

Going to wear it the next time I go to the hot springs of the Green Mubazzarah so I can wash the sand off easily after that. =)

No comments: