Saturday, May 12, 2007

Buys from Japan

I've never bought so much foodstuff in such a short period of time:
  1. marinated salmon bits
  2. royce chocolates - soft and hard types
  3. kit kat - 3 types
  4. green tea chocolates
  5. a cob of corn (the corn in Hokkaido is very sweet!)
  6. hichew milk candy - 2 types
  7. Hello Kitty biscuits (for the tins)
  8. assorted mochi from the airport
  9. a mochi which was meant to have been lunch
  10. red bean milk candy (only available in Hokkaido)
  11. Hello Kitty soft candy (only available in Hokkaido)
  12. chocolate-coated strawberries (only available in Hokkaido; wonder if they are really strawberries inside?)
  13. shiroi koibito (choc biscuits from Hokkaido; supposed to be only available in Hokkaido but could be found at the airport too)
  14. kelp
  15. crispy mini crabs (after I bought them, someone told me that these could be found in Singapore)
  16. dried scallops
  17. kinokonoyama chocolates (biscuits with chocolate mushroom-shaped tops)
  18. Tokachi cheesecake
  19. Lychee flavoured chewing gum
  20. Oreo chocolate bars
  21. pudding from Hakodate

To colleagues who read my blog & ppl who have helped take care of DD while I was away: Some of these items (no, not the corn) would be in my cube on Monday for sampling. I'm too lazy to make rounds. =P So please feel free to drop by.

Also bought gifts for DD and some others - "others" i.e. people who I saw things that they would like/need. So not everyone gets lah... =P

And other buys for me... very happy that I bought a watch (finally! Swatch one too! At half price cos it's a display piece) and a new wallet (Burberry Blue Label - i.e. only available in Japan). Bought new Hello Kitty handphone accessories too. Hehe...

No comments: