Friday, March 23, 2007

My last post was 2 days ago!

Inspired by Princess to blog.


My right eye got worse this morning. Thinking back on how it never used to hurt like this before they started "treating" my eye, I can't help but suspect malpractice somewhere... even like how they couldn't tell what was wrong with me till a whole month or more later? Or maybe it really hadn't been there then, and THEY caused the problem. hmmm....


Saw Gad, my part-time colleague from my previous dept, today. He commented that I looked different. I replied that "cos I'm no longer working under an oppressive boss!" Wonder if he took it as a joke or for real. =P


They offered DD something again. I don't really think as much on these issues as I probably should. I mean I did think a bit more about it after what DD said the other day, but I guess ultimately I believe that things will work out someway, somehow. =)

No comments: