Sunday, March 18, 2007

Almost a month since the last post!

Apologies. Haven't been blogging or reading blogs. Till yesterday, when DD mentioned that some ppl were avid readers of our blogs. Wonder if ppl have stopped reading after I haven't updated for so long?

A month into the new portfolio and I still let my old portfolio get to me. Found myself giving instructions to my former colleagues the other day. =P Don't really trust my sucessor also, especially after he took one month to handle something that I told him was of high priority. Don't like the way he kept putting in subject lines "FOR XX'S VIEWS PLEASE".

Struggling to keep up with my filing from my old portfolio too. Guess I should work out a schedule to file those old papers on a regular basis, before they haunt me.

In the meantime, for those who haven't heard, I've been disturbed by another co-worker. This guy spent office hours trying to get me to reply to him when he could be doing the work that he was supposed to do. Heard that he was loitering outside my office the day we all went for a retreat. Think he got reprimanded (or at least I hope he only got a warning) after I reported him. Hope it doesn't leave a deep mark in his career...

No comments: