Wednesday, July 13, 2005

KY

My Asst Director, KY, is a funny guy. really. today he and DSO A were talking abt taking leave on 8th Aug (Nat Day eve). I cover KY's work when he's away so they popped over to my cubicle (next to KY's) to ask if i'ld be ard. I said I would and we got confused abt when the Nat Day Observance Ceremony (NDOC) (4th Aug) was. *my fault* =P so the following conversation was held thinking that the NDOC was on 8th.

DSO A: then u won't be able to watch her sing.

KY: i will give u my full support on the rehearsal!

Me: cannot! must be there in person!

DSO A: Aiyah... on that day, i print a life size photo of him and hold up lar.

Me: cannot! then cannot see u (DSO A) liao!

KY: photo hor... will bend... *KY slouches to imitate what the life size photo would look like if it was not supported on a board*

couldn't stop laughing when i recounted the incident to two of my other colleagues. =P

No comments: