Monday, January 24, 2005

what i did today

  • dozed off in both classes although they are my most interesting modules this sem. prob shouldn't bring notes to class. breeds complacency
  • bought a crystal star pendant for my sis! arts bazaar... haven't been to one in ages!
  • rubbed my aching back
  • told all the girls in lab abt my hairdye tale.
  • discussed the origins of Uruk-hais n Orcs with the PhD student. Anyone would like to tell me how come Uruk-Hais are born from earth?are they moulded from the mud?
  • got a call from KK! going for orientation on thurs! hopefully will be able to contribute (positively) to the program. =)
  • today i spent the least amount of time on the pc game! cos of my aching back. Ok, ok... mainly cos my sis had work to do. haven't done actual sch work in some time. must wean myself off the game n start doing work!
  • surfed some travel agencies' websites. NATA's fair is 18-20th march i think. good. should still give us time to decide where to go n when. 2 yrs ago, i think our first attempt failed cos not everyone who wanted to go really knew what the tours encompassed? This time must plan better! must try to get more ppl to go to the fair together! hee...

No comments: